How to make selling a business impossible to fail – guaranteed

By summarising the worldview of hundreds of marketing, sales, and strategy advisors, I am hopefully building a knowledge framework that makes it easier for many to accelerate their businesses and for first-timers to start their businesses – reducing the blindspots and improving their opportunities, longevity and reducing risks. 

Now digital founders have a reliable and profitable exit strategy. As long as you reach these milestones,

  • 6+ months of operations,
  • 6+ figures in gross sales of $100,000 plus, 
  • Profitable,
  • The majority of your customers and sales are in the U.S,
  • The majority of your sales are from the Shopify platform,
  • The business category is not restricted to Facebook only, will buy your business. You can get an offer as soon as the next day – it is fast and easy with no commission fees.

If you say yes, you will quickly receive your first payment of 80% of the business value—the remaining 20% after transitioning the store to OpenStore.

Firas started his first e-commerce store in Djerba, an island in Tunisia, with $5,000 and a goal: to build and eventually travel to the USA. 

Firas soon sold his online business to OpenStore for USD 381,000. Opportunities are everywhere. 

To build a business valuation: the open store’s valuation process incorporates many metrics, including customer acquisition growth, average order value, and customer repeat rate.

OpenStore is different – Their in-house team then operates each store; they do not on-sell the business – so far, they have bought fifty businesses and are looking for more. 

Mastering social media is often the rabbit hole many business leaders struggle with too many options, 

  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • Twitter
  • TikTok
  • Pinterest
  • Twitch
  • Podcasts
  • Newsletters
  • Blogs/Sites
  • LinkedIn

The best businesses focus on platforms where their ideal buyers are the most, generally one or two platforms. The next question is which platforms allow two-way conversations to the broadest possible audiences. 

Creating high-value, unique content for your ideal buyers is of little value if you can’t find many buyers on the platform. The game is all about engagement. 

Vanity metrics around followers, and past engagement, matter little. What matters is understanding what your ideal buyers want to consume and being fast to create it. 

Most digital businesses find creating good, original and engaging content – challenging. 

It is time to ACCELERATE communities of PASSIONATE NEW BUYERS by fuelling and facilitating their insatiable hunger for authentic content and conversations – so your business captures enormous attention and engagement – influence and sell more.

Now the most valuable asset in the world today is attention.

The FASTEST growing businesses have one thing in common they get more attention on multiple social media platforms – every day. 

  • More attention first 
  • Next More engagement 
  • Influence and Sell More. 

Our business reflects the human truth: we are a social and human-first digital agency built on strategic narrative and pitch across platforms.

We accelerate powerful buyer insights gained through micro-content that ultimately influences actual business results. 

Your ideal buyer truth is our lifeblood – we are loyal to it, defend it and accelerate it.

There is no longer a single, generic message served to a mass audience – now drive buyer attention and revenue growth by speaking specifically and differently based on who they are, by listening and understanding more.

If you have read this far, thank you for your attention. 

There are over 160 free previous newsletters – like this one at – look for the tab – How to Influence and Sell More.

It means a lot. I hope this helped you even a little bit in better making sense of this topic. If so, please, share it with a friend who might also benefit from it. 

Thanks for reading,